Sunday 14 October 2012

Hello, I'm Your Host! :)

Hey Everyone,

Great to meet you :) Photo by Chris Hennis.
It's been a long while since the last post. Here is why:

Fashion Beat TV was originally run in a more formal way. This made creating and publishing content dependent on several things and people falling in to place on time. This method will change from now on.

For those of you who don't know me yet, allow me introduce myself. My name is Karim Theilgaard. I started this project a couple of years ago aiming to create a platform to inspire and develop connections between creative people through the production of a tv show and blog posts. It is difficult to maintain that when relying on people's free time and on no budget. Also, I have been busy with uni, studying in London and Paris doing an MSc Marketing & Creativity at ESCP Europe, as well as working on several film and music projects alongside this project.

Hence, I plan to make Fashion Beat TV more personal; as a showcase for what I find interesting and inspirational, as well as a platform to share my own projects with you! The main focus will be on maintaining the Fashion Beat TV Facebook Page but I also regularly update my own Karim Theilgaard Facebook Page. So check them both out and Like them. That way we can regularly share our collective creative output.

Welcome to a new, more personal Fashion Beat TV! And don't forget to get in touch if you would like to share your work and feature here or on the show. Alternatively, if you would like to showcase my projects, whether it's an interview about my film and music, do a photo shoot or video - you name it! please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks for your support and have a creative day
-Karim

No comments:

Post a Comment